Sunday, October 5, 2008

Purpose of Blog

Hello world and welcome to Golf Tipping where the motto is "Golfin ain't easy!"

With that mantra in mind, we all know how difficult this sport can be. Not only does golf demand great physical coordination and timing, but it also requires one to have mental toughness and discipline. 

Ever since I was kid, I've always been infatuated with the mechanics of the golf swing and how the ball curved depending on how you hit it. I always thought that if you hit a ball, it should go straight. But damn...was I wrong!

Many times we find ourselves hacking away  at the range to build that "consistent and perfect" swing- only to find that the only thing  consistent is that dreadful 50-yard slice. 

After 16 years of this love-hate relationship with golf, I've learned a couple things here and there and hope to share it all with you! For you professionals and golf swing gurus, feel free to criticize and comment (I'm always eager to learn more!)